Monday 21 March 2011

It Was Perfect.

It was perfect,
Now it's not,
Such a simple line for a simple plot...

Although this story is like no other,
It's about him, my gorgeous lover...
Well, my lover no longer,
I lost him, he's gone...
All I can do now is wonder what went wrong...

I miss him now,
I love him still,
I always have,
And always will.

But the feeling's not mutual,
Well, that's what he said...
Yet I fail to understand how those feelings could be dead.

He loved me once,
He should still love me now,
Well, thats what I think...
Am I being a cow?

I hate it, this feeling of disbelief...
All I really want is some pain relief!
Relief from the pain of my heart aching,
It was brittle before but now im sure it's breaking...

If not broken already, then thats where it's heading,
Why am I writing this when I could be forgetting?!
Forgetting the things we did,
Forgetting the things we had...
It might not help, but remembering makes me sad.

Memories are memories,
They're supposed to be sacred...
However, all they do is fill me with hatred!
The hatred is not aimed at him,
It is aimed at me...

The girl who's never good enough and never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment